How To Make A Profitable WordPress Website 2015
How to Make a Small Business Website in 10 minutes Step by Step WITHOUT Coding or WordPress
How To Create A Website For Free | A WordPress Tutorial & Training
How To Make A Professional WordPress Website! EASY
How To Start A Business With domain name
How to Build a Website // Complete in 10 Minutes // Step by Step Tutorial
How To Create A Professional WordPress Website – FOR BEGINNERS 2016
How to Select a Hosting Company for Your Site – WebDesy.com
Big ways to make extra money – how to earn money online from home
How to Make a Website From Scratch
A web hosting business is like providing housing for websites in the internet 24/7.
As web host you are the landlord to a number of websites and will be responsible for providing the address, internet access, customer support, technical support, file storage space and many other hosting services which individuals and small or big businesses will need in order to keep their website operational.
Starting your own web hosting business is certainly no small matter. Do you have what it takes to start and run a web hosting company successfully? Here is a list of points for consideration:
1. Do you have the solid know-how, both the knowledge and expertise, for computer technology?
2. Are you capable of providing round-the-clock client support which can concern sales queries, technical troubleshooting or service complaints?
3. Do you have thorough knowledge and a good understanding of the latest software and platforms in order to keep up with advancements in technology?
4. Do you have more than enough money to put into this venture taking into account that this is a major financial investment?
Use the information in this book to help give you a solid background for starting your own web hosting business.
- File Size: 198 KB
- Print Length: 42 pages
- Publication Date: January 4, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004I1L61O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled