Adding a new Domain to Existing server/web hosting in cPanel GODaddy. Steps:
1. Buy new domain
2. Go to your web hosting through your account.
3. Go to Addon Domain and enter the name of your newly bought domain. optionally you can define a FTP user for this domain.
4. Hit enter to add the domain.
5. Go to your web_root and you will find the domain folder. Place your files that you want to show for the domain in this folder.
6. The url of your domain is
where 'domian-name.com' is the domain-name you selected