How to Use an External Microphone on Android Phone with 3.5mm Headphone Jack
They Call It The Hover Camera…
Rii Mini Bluetooth KeyBoard Review! – Touchpad Mouse
Global Mini Tracking Device GSM GPRS GPS
Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse Unboxing & First Look!
iPhone 7 / 7 Plus – How do you pair wireless headphones?
Make ANY audio device bluetooth wireless
New Mini LED Multimedia Projector White
VIGICA Virtual Reality 3D Video Glasses Bluetooth Game Controller Gamepad
Device Driver was not successfully installed Problem | Easy Solution!!
1. Please examine the power prior to initial usage, if the indication doesn't switch on, billed it with USB wire;
2. You have to download related Karaoke software program and also install it on your smartphone or computer;
3. DC5V-30mA/ 500mA adapter or just link it to the computer system through USB Cable, first use, 8hrs charging is recommanded
How you can use?
1. Connect the 3.5 mm audio right into your phone's audio result jacket as well as the link the other micro USB to this microphone
2. Connect your earphone or speaker to 3.5 audio output coat of this microphone
3. Weigh down the ON/OFF button, LED indicator turns on and afterwards you can sing
1. Component: Condenser
2. Outcome power: 12mW
3. Frequency response: 80Hz ~ 15KHz.
4. MAX S.P.L: 115dB 1KHz THD ₤ 1/4 1 %.
5. Demanding power: DC5V.
6. Demanding time: 3 ~ 4hrs.
Package deal components:.
1x 3.5 mm Audio Male to Female Cable.
1x USB Cable.
1x User Manual.
1x Pergear Earphone.