• Web programming languages are called scripting languages. PHP and Perl are widely used for web hosting.
• There are many web hosts carrying forward with the support for Python and Ruby on Rails.
• From security point of view, poorly coded PHP coding is a nightmare for any server administrator or website owner.… Read the rest
• Control panel is an essential part of web hosting account. You can manage the hosting account through control panel. Even a basic control panel can be helpful for you to get a hold on your account.
• Parallels Plesk and DirectAdmin are some commonly used cPanels.
• cPanels for Linux and Windows are different, but some work on multiple operating systems.… Read the rest
• Web hosting holds an important part in working of Internet. Webmasters are aware of the fact that web hosting is necessary for getting a link with their users. It serves as a platform for gaining intermediate position between user and Internet.
• Hosting services are provided by many online companies. The entire building where the equipments like server and other hardware components persist is called Datacenter.… Read the rest
• Whenever your visitors access your website through a secured and encrypted connection, it has SSL certification.
• https:// before a website URL depicts that it has secured certificate.
• TLS is the successor of SSL. Both of them functions using certificates. Any business site that processes transactions will definitely need secured connections for working.
• Business owners prefer to get SSL certifications from a trusted source.… Read the rest
If you wish to host your own personal website for free, you can host a basic website on Google’s servers for free. Google does not provide free hosting solutions, but they do provide a Platform As A Service known as “Google App Engine” (GAE).
Don't forget to check out our site for more free how-to videos!
– our feed
– join us on facebook
– our group in Google+
Step # 1 – Create your personal website
First you’ll need to create your personal website.… Read the rest
• Web servers are basically the computer systems set up by a web hosting company. These servers are put together at a place called datacenter.
• The main purpose of a web server is to store data of various websites and make it available to the visitors, who wish to access the website.… Read the rest