What are PHP, Perl, Python, and Ruby on Rails?
• Web programming languages are called scripting languages. PHP and Perl are widely used for web hosting.
• There are many web hosts carrying forward with the support for Python and Ruby on Rails.
• From security point of view, poorly coded PHP coding is a nightmare for any server administrator or website owner.… Read the rest
What is an SSL/TLS certificate?
• Whenever your visitors access your website through a secured and encrypted connection, it has SSL certification.
• https:// before a website URL depicts that it has secured certificate.
• TLS is the successor of SSL. Both of them functions using certificates. Any business site that processes transactions will definitely need secured connections for working.
• Business owners prefer to get SSL certifications from a trusted source.… Read the rest