Web hosting tutorial for beginners | Web Server
web hosting tutorial for beginners,web hosting tutorial in hindi,web hosting tutorial,web hosting in hindi,web hosting server,web hosting kya hai how to configure web host
Thanks for watching my Video , Keep liking and subscribe my channel
About : AS Informer channel is contains daily tech news, How to guide and review with lot of technology concept.
Hi everyone ! In this video I will show you how to Host a Website from scratch because this tutorial is on Web Hosting that's why i will not show you How to create a website.
I am assuming that you know how to create website and don't know how Web Hosting Stuff works and want to know how to Host Website.
In this Video i will show you how to test your website on your own system before uploading it to your server, than we will more on and Register Paid and free Domain name.
this is Complete outline of this video !
1-Testing Website on Local System
3-Picking up good domain name
4-CPanel And Custom Control Panel
5-Registering Free and Paid domain Name
9-Sub Domain Names
10-Hot Link Protection
11-Password Protected Directories
Web Hosting Tutorial Serie: What is web servers?, web server tutorial: What are web servers necessary?
Visit our web:
**Click Below to SUBSCRIBE for More Videos::
The term web server can refer to either the hardware (the computer) or the software (the computer application) that helps to deliver web content that can be accessed through the Internet.
The most common use of web servers is to host websites, but there are other uses such as gaming, data storage or running enterprise applications..
what is web hosting
web hosting services
web hosting providers
best web hosting service
business web hosting
internet web hosting
web servers comparison
free web servers
What is Web Hosting?
What is Web Hosting (Web Hosting Explained for Beginner)
• Control panel is an essential part of web hosting account. You can manage the hosting account through control panel. Even a basic control panel can be helpful for you to get a hold on your account.
• Parallels Plesk and DirectAdmin are some commonly used cPanels.
• cPanels for Linux and Windows are different, but some work on multiple operating systems.
• If your PC is running windows, it does not mean that you need a windows hosting account. You will need it if your website needs functions based on windows OS. Linux account will work otherwise.
• Windows hosting accounts are relatively expensive because MS Windows is a paid OS. Most of the versions of Linux are free to download.
• Web hosting holds an important part in working of Internet. Webmasters are aware of the fact that web hosting is necessary for getting a link with their users. It serves as a platform for gaining intermediate position between user and Internet.
• Hosting services are provided by many online companies. The entire building where the equipments like server and other hardware components persist is called Datacenter. The computer systems used for controlling the operations is called Servers.
• You can upload and manage your websites well by hosting it on a right server. There are many types of hosting services available, named Shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated web hosting.
• You can contact a reputed web host to get information about the right plan suitable for your website(s).
Log in to Web Host Manager (WHM). Click the 'Account Functions' link on WHM window. Inside the new window, click on 'Create a Account' icon. This is the heart of WHM. You can create the new hosting accounts in real time, on this screen. There are several options for which limits are to be set. The limits you will set would define that for how many resources, the accounts has access. Enter domain name & password, which will be used for this account. In defining the values, you can use any predefined package, to define the values or you can fill in the options one by one. If you have to fill values from defined package, then go ahead and choose any package from 'Package' option. You can set up as many packages, as you require. This will help in easy creation of a new account. Even if you are using pre defined values of a particular package, you can alter those values also. When these steps are over, you can click 'Create' button. The hosting account is created on the server, with its own cPanel. You can now send this for the person who will be using this account. They can now log into cPanel but they will not be able to use any domain name for access, rather it will have to use IP address for the same. You can view the accounts in your reseller plan by clicking on 'List Accounts' link in 'Account Information' section. It will show all the accounts.
• Web servers are basically the computer systems set up by a web hosting company. These servers are put together at a place called datacenter.
• The main purpose of a web server is to store data of various websites and make it available to the visitors, who wish to access the website.
• A server should be able to handle ample of requests occurring simultaneously. The main components affecting the server response is the website traffic and hardware capacity. More popular websites will require a good server to fulfill its needs.
• It is not necessary that the expensive servers will be good without the use of appropriate software applications.
• The key software programs of a server are generally termed as servers only, and the specific term for it is daemons.
• Most web hosting servers have these softwares:
# HTTP or web server
# FTP server
# Email server
# Data server
• Web related servers may or may not be allowed by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
• You need to check the speed of your connection for getting rapid response for your servers. The downloading speed will be dependent on the upload speed of the server. The connection can be as fast as 10K MB, but it is expensive even to purchase 100 MB to your house. Web hosting company can provide it to you at optimum cost.
• It is important to choose a right web hosting provider because the reputed hosting companies will never let you down and there will be no halt in the website in any way.
• Check out the costs before you get enrolled into any plan. It is not necessary that cheap web hosting providers can not provide better services. Always go for a reputed hosting company for getting appropriate value for money.
Log in to Web Host Manager (WHM). In WHM main window, click on SSL/TLS link. There is a three step process for SSL certificate installation and proper working. You need to Generate a request, Purchase a SSL certificate and Install the certificate. Click on Generate a SSL certificate and Signing Request icon. In the table given on the next window, you need to enter information about the domain name, for which the certificate is for. You can enter the email address, where the information will be sent. Enter the domain name for which certificate has to be made, fill in country, state, city, company name, division, email ID and password. After filling the text boxes, click on 'Create' button. This steps leads to the generation of Certificate Signing Request(CSR) and key, which are encrypted. This information is also emailed to the email ID provided in the last page. The next step is to purchase the CSR generated. After purchasing the certificate, you must return to the window, to install it. Click on the link 'Install a SSL certificate and Setup the Domain' field. A screen will appear where you will install your newly purchased SSL certificate. The domain, user and IP address may get filled, if you will paste your certificate above, but if not filled, then enter domain certificate in the text boxes provided, along with user name, IP address. They key which was generated in CSR , should be pasted there. If required, ca bundle should be pasted there, but that is optional. Next, you can click on 'Install' button.