How to Fix Windows Blue Screen Error Without Spending A Dime – Solving BSOD Problem Made Easy
Windows blue screen error is something that every one having a Vista OS should know about. It helps recover your computer from a total crash. The dreaded Blue Screen error or STOP error is when your computer has a hardware or software problem from which it cannot recover. In such a scenario Windows Vista is designed to shut down or restart the computer. When this happens Vista displays a blue screen some times with a message "Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer".
Why would a Blue Screen error occur? It could be due to software or a hardware problem. First you should attempt to clean up your Windows registry. Have you been using your computer for quite a while now? Then the registry could have entries for software and hardware that once existed on your system but are no longer there. Or it could have duplicate entries. All these tend to lead to blue screen error. You have registry cleaners to do an effective and quick cleaning of a Windows registry.
In case this does not work, you could begin the trouble shooting for a windows blue screen error like this:
· When Windows is able to start – go to "check for solutions to problems"
· When Windows cannot start – go to "Use start up repair"
You can then do the following to solve windows blue screen error:
1. Check if Windows has found solutions to problems by going to Control Panel > Problem reports and solutions. Check for new solutions (under Task pane). You might find one of two messages – "No new solutions found" or "Solutions to install". In case of the latter, you could follow the steps and get the issue resolved.
2. Check if all the required Windows updates are installed – because these updates serve to protect the security and reliability features of your computer. To do this manually, go to Control Panel > Windows Update . Install.
3. Install driver updates for various devices from your computer manufacturer
4. Try Start up repair – which is a Windows tool for recovering by fixing some problems including missing/ damaged system files which are needed for the OS to boot correctly.
5. System restore – can be tried to put your system back in time when the system files were running without issues.
6. Installing Windows all over again – can help to fix windows blue screen error.
Click on the following link to learn more about fixing BSoD using registry cleaners and more. Tired of slowing PC performance? Do you want to repair windows blue screen error in cheap and fast way? You can scan the registry error in your computer for free and fix them with the best registry cleaner on the market. After scanning and fixing your PC, you will be surprise how fast your computer is. – Http://www.expert-product-reviews.net/de… the Author: Ally Wood is a professional software reviewer and has worked in CNET. Now she is working for her own review software company to give feedback to the software creator and has done deep test in registry cleaner software. After reviewing the most popular registry cleaner, she has written complete review on a review site for you that can be accessed for free.
Surprise! Microsoft jumps to Windows 10 – CNET
CNETSurprise! Microsoft jumps to Windows 10CNETmicrosoft-windows10-belfiore.jpg Microsoft VPs Joe Belfiore (right) and Terry Myerson gives a live demo of Windows 10 onstage at a press event in San Francisco, Calif., on September 30. Nick Statt/CNET. SAN FRANCISCO — Microsoft just said no to 9 …and more »